Monday, November 26, 2007

Amazing Jill and Little J man



I was so excited to get home and be back in my own bed. It was really nice to see my family but I got a really sore throat while we were there and I just wanted to be home. When I got home, this little treat was in my mailbox! Thanks Jill, you're so sweet. So glad I ran into you on the web. This card is awesome, so detailed and a total inspiration.



Now on to a more serious topic. Remember how I said my friend, Michelle's, son was sick. Well, he was hospitalized on Wednesday and he remains there with Pneumonia. He hasn't been progressing as much as the doctor's would like and so we're asking for you prayers. We love you Jamuson, get better. Jakob misses you. I hope you all have a great day and I'll be back to creating soon, I hope. Take care.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, no! Poor little guy. I'm sure he will bounce back in no time. Sending prayers and {{{HUGS}}} to him and his family!

D said...

So scary! Lots of prayers and well wishes for the J man from us!