Saturday, September 18, 2010

Garden Grow

that's how my garden grows. Zucchini, anyone know why they heck it won't grow uniformly?!?!? This one here below was a forgotton corner monster. I looked down today and there it was, holy cajoly, it was huge! But then the skinny long smile up above would feed five people easily. Oh, and yes I really need to prime and paint that dresser now to match the hutch. I know it will look so much better, but once I do my little secret will really be out...shhhh I'm not going to tell you yet.
PS, why do I still look FAT to myself when I'm wearing a size 6?!?!?!?!? UGH!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You look the opposite of fat. Hello! Are you sure you are looking at you and not the zucchini? Sheesh girl.

michelle said...

uniform is so.....boring! the zucchinni are beautiful and you are anything BUT fat....you look awesome:) love ya

D said...

I wish I were a size 6! You look fantastic and that zucchini is awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.