Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop April Release: City Scape and Drops Background

I'm so excited to share Sweet Stamp Shop's newest release with you. The stamps are so fabulous.
Nicole is introducing two new sets this month.
City Scape 
Drops Background
The possibilities of creations with these are infinite ;)
Here's a card I made with City Scape.

I stamped a band of paper with the "hollow" building images and then proceeded to watercolor them with a really intense blue from Stampin' Up. I flicked a little white ink here and there and then added some Studio Calico Mr. Huey's in Bluebell to finish off the buildings. The fireworks were stamped in Versamark and then embossed with Desert Rain embossing powder which sparkles like crazy!!

I banded this card and called it good. I like the imperfectness of it.

The next card I made with an image from the Drops Background

When I first saw the heart I had the feeling of love raining down on someone. I grabbed a cloud from my October Afternoon sticker pack, Versamarked and embossed the hearts in gold and added the MUCHAS GRACIAS sentiment for fun. I'm from New Mexico, what can I say ;)

Head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog
and see what all the other crafty ladies have cooked up.
Trust me, it's GOOD!
Have a super day!

6 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Such pretty cards. I like the imperfections too. It gives it it's own style which is so neat. Wonderful job.

Sue D said...

Great inking on the city buildings and I like the gold hearts raining down.

Annette Allen said...

this is stunning.. i love the watercolors...

sharon g said...

That is so cool. I like how you made the buildings all watercolored!

Natasha G.P. said...

I like how the new stamps stand out--glitter and embossing look great.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these! Love the dimension and slightly grungy feel of the building on the first, adds great texture, and loving the gold hearts on the second!