Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bridal Shower Purple Flower

My wonderful college roomie is getting married in January. SO EXCITED for her!!!

I went to her bridal shower yesterday and there was purple as far as the eye could see. I don't know why but I'm just not a purple person. I own a few items of purple clothing but just don't gravitate toward that color. Give me an orange shirt any old day ;).
So I began by stamping the image and then coloring in the flowers with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added a bit of Stickles here and there and then finished it off with a sweet sentiment.

Hope your weekend is super crafty.

2 comments:

Shannon J said...

I don't typically go for purple myself, but wow, this is an exception!! Beautifully coloured and just so pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

Purple is not one of my colors either but I would take a dress like this in a heart beat! Just stunning.