Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ordinal Positionawhatamagigy!


Today, when Jakob came home from school he said, "Mom, I want to ask you a question." Okay, shoot, I said. "What's the ordinal position of Sunday?" he proclaimed. In my head I'm thinking what did my six year old just say, did I hear him correctly? But on the outside I say "why don't you just tell me Mr. Smarty Pants." He giggles and says, "Awww, Mom it's the first day of the week." My friends, I bow my head in humility, my first grader is officially smarter than his mom. Have a great day!
Just a lo I did when Jakob lost his first two teeth.

Misty

4 comments:

Jill said...

Cute page! Love the toothless grin. I am always amazed at all the stuff my kids know that I don't.

Heather P. said...

LOL... That's too funny! :)

Great LO! Love the swirls! :)

Tara said...

he he hee....i LOVE this misty!! such cute photos!!! love your work! hope you are well!!! take care!

kathleenh said...

Love this layout! That title is funny.