Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pay it Forward...Finally!


So, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and I really wanted to post. Jill over at Inkgenious sent me a wonderful Pay it Forward package. I in turn would like to pay it forward to the first three people who let me know that they would like to participate. You have to have a blog in order to "spread the love" as Jill says. I'll take a pic of all the goodies I received tomorrow when the light is better. Take care.
Just a little pic of Tessa in her new dress to brighten your day/night!


PS. THIS is my actual baby. I just love that pert little nose. Travis thinks it's a boy...don't tell him but I kinda do too. Even though having a girl would just make "things" easier... things like sleeping situations and space and Tessa wouldn't be sad to go to her room alone at night. We'll see next month though. Look at that skinny little leg sticking WAY out there. Weird that the baby is only about three to three and a half inches long in these ultrasounds. Amazing what technology can show us.

16 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your baby picture! It brings back so many memories for me. Tessa also looks very cute. I would like to do the pay it forward project. Just tell me what to do.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awww TEssa is such a little sweetheart - she looks adorable in her address and wow those ultra sounds are so much clearer than when I had them. He does appear to have the cutest nose lol

I have no idea what pay it forward is but if you let me know what to do I am happy to join the fun

Take care and have a lovely weekend girl XXX

Lauren said...

Those are great ultrasound pictures. I hope you have a great weekend!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE in her dress! What a beauty! Ultrasounds are amazing! My husband's cousin sent us photos of a 3D ultrasound she had. It was amazing! Take care!

Silly Teacher said...

I'm game

Ana Baird said...

Your baby pictures are lovely! Your little daughter is lovely too!

Lacey said...

Ah Babies! Those pictures almost make me want another one.

Erica Bass said...

Both of your kids look so cute! I've been blogging again. Check both.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks like an Angel and is so cute! Great u/s pictures too. I had a feeling with both of mine that they were boys, but I'm the odd one out with my friends in that I just wanted a family of boys.

I'm glad you are getting back into the swing of things. Can you pull me along with you? I'm so far behind.

Sadie said...

What a wonderful picture, it is so clear.
Happy Days

michelle said...

Don't you love having a little girl? Just buying the dresses and clothes is so fun. And doing their hair is fun too. I never thought I'd enjoy all those things. Yep, that lil' nose definitely looks like a Buck nose. Cuties! love ya

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

I'm so excited to see the baby pics. Mark and I were just talking about you being pregnant on the way home from church today. So, what is the due date? I'd rather it were a girl so that our little Lucy would have a buddy in nursery...and within a five minute drive!

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

Oh, and yes, those new GE machines are amazing! The tech who did our first ultrasound was in love with her new machine, and I could see why!

M@risk@ said...

Your daughter looks adorable in her new dress. The picture is so clear, just wonderful.

Samantha said...

Your little one looks so cute in her dress!

I love the ultrasound pictures. He/she has such a cute little nose already! Technology truly is amazing sometimes, even on something as routine as an ultrasound. I'm so happy for you!! (PS - Did I tell you my hubby is a "Travis" too??)

Jill said...

What a pretty little girl and doesn't it just do your heart good to see those ultrasound pictures. It always made the whole pregnancy just seem more real to me. I hope you are doing okay!