Friday, November 04, 2011

Market Street Stamps on Scrapbook Steals Today!!


Here Comes the Sun

I used two separate background stamps on this layout.

I used the Too Many Martinis stamp for the placement of my brads and pearls and the stitching.

Vintage Notepad was used so that I could have evenly spaced words

Punched Tin
On this card I wanted to show how you can use a background stamp to create other elements.

Pretty Perfect Grid was PERFECT for this retro robot card.

I loved the distressed nature of the Here Comes the Sun stamp. I rolled a few colors of ink over the surface with my brayer and laid my paper on top, smoothed the paper and am thrilled with the results.
So head on over to the SCRAPBOOK STEALS site at 9:00 AM mountain standard time today to snag some of these awesome stamps for your stash. They're sure to be a GREAT PRICE!!!
Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards and beautiful page...

Deb said...

love what you did with these background stamps, fabulous creations!
Have a great weekend! Debxx

Erica Bass said...

Every single creation is amazing! LOve!

Tifany said...

Fabulous job, Misty!

Emily Leiphart said...

Awww, such sweet projects, Misty! I love the layout of your little one. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

Absolutely amazing samples, Misty! I was on my way out of town when this post went live, I wanted to comment much sooner! LOVE your color choices and the versatility you've shown with our backgrounds!!! Way to rock 'em!