Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tessa turns Six


My one and only beautiful little baby girl turned six on Sunday. How, does it all happen so fast. I just want to soak up each moment with her while she still wants to be around me! She was born with such dark brown hair and now she's so blonde. I love that smile!
I just want to let the world know that Tessa is such a sweet girl, she is so giving and kind. YES, she is still a girl and that means drama especially when it comes to her two brothers that like to annoy her but for the most part she's the mediator. She plays baby with Aaron and rides bikes with Jakob. She's always willing to pitch in and she hates it when I'm upset with her. Her teacher says she's quiet and very studious at school...I couldn't believe she used the word quiet in a sentence with Tessa's name in it. She's full of life and laughter.

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

Happy 6th Birthday Tessa!

She is gorgeous Misty! Plus she is the spitting image of you.

michelle said...

i cant believe tessa already 6!!!! happy birthday, wish we could be there to give her a hug!!! i am so behind, we'll have a belated gift for her