Thursday, April 30, 2009

Inlayed

Another lo from Friday night. I'm still going to journal a bit on the lower left corner with white. Other than that I love the way it turned out. I was having a problem with there being too much of the patterned paper but I had already glued down the scalloped chipboard (SU). So I proceeded to cut out the ppr from the inside of the square, then I layed that over my go to cardstock that looks like a brown paper sack. I used and Autumn Leaves alphabet set that I got for my birthday and SU Doodle This stamp set. The ink is Bali Breeze and Rose Romance I believe.

So have a great day! I'm going to!

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

I think it's nicely balanced! You make me want to scrapbook. I'm so bad about doing that.

michelle said...

cute lo!! i like how it all came together.love ya