Thursday, January 02, 2014

Cute Card Thursday And Everything Nice

Hello all you crafty peeps out there!
I'm excited to be paper crafting once again...

I was asked to guest over at CUTE CARD THURSDAY for the month of January. This weeks theme is
"banish the blues" so I wanted to make a special card that was cheery and sweet. I have a wonderful friend who just celebrated her birthday on the first of the year and I know she'll enjoy receiving this card.
I used Stampin' Up's "And Everything Nice" stamp set. I've owned for years and this is the first time I've ever inked it up. I love the sweet faces of the characters and the hollyhocks.

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. 2014 is looking to be a year of big things for my family. Take care and craft on.

4 comments:

Melissa D. said...

Such a sweet card! I love your talent at coloring!

Shannon J said...

Awesome colouring and I just love that sentiment! Happy New Year!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too cute and such a sweet sentiment too. I love your coloring too! Happy New Year!

Chrissy Larson said...

Wow! What wonderful coloring!