Monday, September 07, 2009

State Fair Entry #2

This card was for the Non Occasion category. I wanted to make a circle card just to do something different. I used the Eastern Blooms set along with Delight in Life. The background patterned paper was made by inking up my white cardstock with various colors, stamping with versamark and then adding clear embossing powder. I heated the powder and once set went over the whole paper with Pacific Point ink. I call it my "clown collage". Definitely different from my usual style. Oh, the stems were embossed with Desert Rain embossing powder...really shimmery IRL.
Have a great day y'all.

5 comments:

Jenn Diercks said...

This is really pretty. I hope you come back with blue ribbons on all of your cards. I love circle cards and yours is gorgeous.

michelle said...

did you seriously cut all those detailed flowers? i know how you LOVE to cut ;) LOVE THIS CARD!!!! give me lots of inspo. luv ya

Erica Bass said...

I agree with Michelle. Wow you cut out the stems and flowers? I guess it isn't meant to be mass produced right? I also like the background paper you stamped. Cool! I will look for your stuff at the State Fair.

Alex said...

Beautiful card Misty, I love all the cutting details!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather said...

Awesome card- I hope you win! It is gorgeous!