Sunday, April 01, 2012

Cherry Blossom Branch

We're headed to church today on Conference Sunday. One of the young girls I teach on Sundays is getting baptized. She spent the last five years in China where her dad works so I thought this stamp would be especially nice for her.
I tried to capture how sparkly this embossing powder is but it doesn't want to come through in pictures. It's called Desert Rain by Stamp A Mania
I used my water brush and ink pads to color the blossoms. The straight line is drawn with a SU watercolor crayon and then faded out to the white. The punch is Martha Stewart.
Hope your Sunday is super sweet.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Misty this is absolutely DELIGHTFUL!
I think the sparkly came through very well!

Michelle King said...

Beautiful, Misty! Love the cherry blossoms (I have pictures of the real thing during the cherry blossom festival in Korea ~ stunning to see in person!).

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card...love all the glitter...