Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop Flickr Challenge #1

Welcome, welcome!!! Have I got some news for you. Sweet Stamp Shop is starting a new challenge a week on their flickr group. This week's challenge was to do some paper piecing. I chose to use the apple image from The Core of It for my card. I love how the apple looks.

Now on to the REALLY EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!



Nicole has generously decided to offer up a
FREE DIGI IMAGE
to anyone who wants to download it so you can play along with in the challenges even
if you don't own any Sweet Stamps...yet ;).
I love this month's image, but you'll have to go visit the

SWEET STAMP SHOP BLOG 
for details and to download the free image.
I hear tell that there will be a free Sweet Stamp Shop SVG cut to go along with it!!! YAY!

Have a great day and don't forget to make some time to create.

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute apple...great card...cool free digi...i will check it out..