Saturday, February 08, 2014

Happy Birthday Paper Pieced Animal Party

Today is a special day for a friend of mine. I've known her since the eighth grade. She is truly amazing and such a fun person to be around. She is a giver of herself and so helpful. I'm so glad I got to see her on her birthday and celebrate her special day with her.I think we're getting better with age!
I decided to make an animal card for her because she has the cutest little doggie with the biggest personality. She loves her boy!

Here's to many more years spent celebrating together!

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...I love your festive animal party, looks like so much fun. From the balloons to the cupcakes, just too darn cute!

Shannon J said...

Sweet as can be! Those critters are adorable!

Emily Keaton said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love those sweet critters, and your paper-piecing is just the best. Such fun and festive colors, too!

Erica Bass said...

Every detail is so fun! This is a great card!