Sunday, April 26, 2020

Simple Origami House-Quarantine

Hello my most amazing art students!
How are you today?
We all have been spending a lot of time in our homes lately due to the Coronavirus quarantine.
I have seen cute house projects all over the web. This simple origami fold house is one of them. 
We can honor our homes and al the ways we love them in this simple project.
Please follow the YouTube link below for a quick tutorial on how to fold the house. The only thing you need to start is a piece of 8.5"x11" piece of paper (copy paper).
Afterward you can decorate it any way you like.
I used markers and stickers to decorate my house as well as some colored papers added for doors.


I can't wait to see all of the houses you create. Email me or tag me on Instagram. You can even make a small village of houses for your little people. 
Keep creating.


No comments: