Monday, May 21, 2007

Aidan Wyatt







What a weekend! On Saturday we went as a family to see Spiderman 3 (thanks Heather for the tickets) and it was pretty good. Aaron got fussy right at the end, to tell you the truth I'm suprised he did so well for so long, he doesn't even watch Sesame Street at home. I think it was the popcorn! So after that we went to eat at Mimi's. Everything was wonderful, I had the parmesan crusted chicken with penne. Travis had the western reuben? They were so nice and brought him a piece of chocolate mouse cake for his birthday. He's the big 31 now! We then went to pick up a kitten from Michelle's house that Nat's brother took there for us. We thought it would be good for the kitten we had gotten a week earlier to have a companion. NOT! They hate each other and the new one actually took off out the door. Hopefully it will come back. Oh, I bought Travis a welding helmet for his birthday because he's been hinting for a long time. It's not just ANY welding helmet, it's an auto darkening welding helmet! I have been working on signs and trying to finish a lo I've been creating for Aaron about when he was really sick for about a week now. I'm challenging myself to do something new this time.
Cards... made my SIL a "Howdy... heard you had a new little buckaroo" card. She lives in Texas now so it will be perfect. She had a little boy, his name is Aidan Wyatt and he's a wrinkled cutie! I used my prisma color pencils with oderless turpentine to color the cowboy kid in and used old olive on the cactus. I sponged chocolate chip around the edges of the image. Used DCWV designer paper from Jo-anns.
Have a great day. I totally love http://pandora.com/ you need to check it out lets you listen to so many kinds of music while surfing for free!

No comments: