Friday, May 18, 2007

Friendship Card











This is the lo that we made at out monthly SU get together. So,I wanted to make a nice card for Erica, my SU demo, because she works so hard to come up with cool projects for us to make each month. She's also super nice and a hardworking mom to three kiddos. Not to mention the fact that she is YW president! Phew! Is that all? So here it is. I think I like it. So we had left overs for dinner last night. I was trying to fold the rest of the laundry. I've got a sink full of dishes and I really want to finish this sb page I've been working on for Aaron, about when he was really ill and not growing. Jakob has a T-ball game tonight (maybe) we'll see what the weather does.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are both just great! So glad I found your blog! Thanks for signing my guest book!

Erica Bass said...

Thanks for the card Misty. It made my day to get that!