Thursday, May 31, 2007

Best Is Yet To Be


Today, I worked on signs ALL day. Tomorrow is pay day so I'll have to go early in the morning and turn them in to get paid for them. I wanted a decent paycheck because we're leaving next Thursday to go camping on the beach for a week. I think we'll be at El Capitan again this year. It's beautiful there, but the water is still so cold, the only ones in my family that actually get all the way in are my oldest son and my crazy husband. I'm thinking of buying my little guy a wet suit so the cold won't affect him as much, he just CAN'T stay out of that water. I guess my Crab & Co set has come in but I probably won't get it for another couple of days. It is such a fun set I can't wait to use it.

I'll have to start making Father's Day cards tomorrow for the store because we'll be gone during FD like we always are (at the beach with my dh family, I love them).

This card was made with the retired SU stardust set and a the SU love matters sentiment. I stamped the image in Night of Navy and used my aqua painter with certainly celery, mellow moss, tempting turquoise and buckaroo blue to color in the image. Ribbon is from Big Lots $1 rolls. I then added glitter glue around the outer edges of the image. I then stamped the small whispy cloud pattern in Brilliance white on the Teal cs along the bottom. Patterned paper is Kaleiedoscope by MME I think. Thanks For Looking! I'll probably send this card to my mama.

No comments: