Friday, June 01, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge: Hello Friend


Got my signs turned in, around 682 of them. At 40 cents a sign that adds up to.....$300.00 before taxes. That should be nice for the trip! Jakob, has a T-ball game tonight at 6:00. I will try to get some decent pics for a lo. It's not super windy, raining, or cold today!. I made this card for Beate's Sketch Challenge. She has such useful, easy sketches. This one might go to the store for some deserving customer. I keep telling myself I need to make manly cards for FD.

Technique: I stamped the Stampendous flower on watercolor paper with black Staz-on. I then used pumpkin pie and cranberry crisp inks to fill in the image with a blender pen. Super easy. Cut out the circle with my Creative Memories circle cutter and added orange chalk to damper the bright white! 3 buttons. Patterned paper is Daisy D's and Kaleidoscope by MME. I hand wrote the sentiment and used my deco scissors to cut the bottom. Finlally I added orange glitter glue to the pollen dots for added sparkle.

Thanks for taking a peek.

Misty


3 comments:

Jill said...

What a pretty card! That flower looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in the challenge

Jamie Lyn said...

Hey Misty, This is the only way that I get to communicate with the family and my friends who live far away. So how is your family. We are doing well!!