Sunday, June 24, 2007

Laurel's Birthday/Beate's Sketch


So Lolo had a birthday while we were away in California. I keep forgetting to give her the card and gift certificate to Mark Pardo. I also forgot to take a pic of the certificate which was pretty cool because you could pick out different styles and then print it out. The cert was pinkish with orange flowers. So here's the card. I used Beate's sketch, check out her blog she's amazing

Today the kids were a little wild today at church but we had fun during sharing time which I was in charge of. I finished my class lesson 10 minutes early and sat there listening to the kids tell me about their weeks for the rest of the time. They are so cute sometimes. Our ward hosted a date night last night and It was nice to get away without the kiddos for a time. We actually got to talk to other adults without being interrupted. Kathy still thinks that she will do scrapbooking this Thursday which I'm psyched about. I bought the movie 13 going on 30 and the babysitter watched it with the kids last night. This morning Jakob asked me if I could get hime some wishing powder like the girl had in the movie. First, I told hime that was only pretend and second I asked him what he would wish for it he had it. ANSWER: "More K'nex mom, a million and eighty thousand, mom!!!!" Hmmmmm, I was hoping for a bigger house. More tomorrow.

Misty

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous!!