Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aren't you so very proud of me?

Edited to add: my ribbon spools are on cafe curtain extension rods which are held away from the wall with rod brackets. I'll try to do close ups soon. My punches are also on those cheapo curtain rods. Clean, clean, clean! And I even made a card afterwards. I'll post that later because it came out caaaute. I am getting rid of a lot of stamps that were just collecting dust on my shelves. I know I should get rid of more but it's a hard thing to say goodbye to your babies. Did you know that I love Georgia O'keefe's work. Jenn, when are you going to come and help me sand and stain the two nativity sets I ordered...was that two years ago? Well they're in my project box right under my table so as not to be forgotten this year. Anywho, I'm off to the pumpkin patch the freezing October morning. Have a great day.




15 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, Mistylynn. . .your room is so cozy looking. Such a nice place to hang out!! Isn't it nice when our room is clean. . .unfortunately, what takes hours and even days to clean, takes only a matter of minutes to mess up!! LOL!

I feel the same way about my stamps. I have so many that I don't use but I can't seem to part with them.

Maria

Kristy said...

Woweee girl! You put my room to shame. LOL!

I LOVE your space. It's so perfectly inviting. I think I need to clean mine up again, so that I feel like being in here other than on the computer.

LOVE IT!

Can't wait to see the card!

Regan said...

ha!, too funny- this is a never ending circle- I make a HUGE mess- make a card, layout, clean it up...then do it all over again

great space though

Liz said...

You have been working hard girl! Crazy but good! :) We went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday and it wasn't that cold but today... Ugh.. Freezing here! I'm over on Kirtland it was 31 degrees this morning when I came in.. I'm cuddled in my blankie at work, professional eh? haha :)

Lisa said...

Please come to my house! lol I need a makeover for my scrap room so bad. Yours looks awesome!

Jessica said...

It sure cleans up nice! I need to get around to that one of these days ;)

Are your ribbon rolls on a dowel? It's hard to tell in the photo.

pescbrico said...

I am proud of you :) I have to do mine now :) LOL. The pregnancy is going well, I've got an ultrasound today and at 35 weeks... the baby weight about 6 pounds and 6 oz... So I bet I will have another big baby :)
Have a wonderful day.

D said...

Gorgeous and inspiring! Just makes ya want to mess it all up with projects again. My craft space is in my kitchen and desperately needs a good cleaning! Especially since it is in such a public space!

~amy~ said...

Mistylynn...you've done a spectacular job!! You cracked me up with your "inner princess" comment...

Lee said...

OMGosh woman!!!! Totally amazing and you completely put me to shame with my refusal to clean up my stamp room!!! LOL I definitely see some great ideas of yours I plan to try!!!

Erica Bass said...

I should stay home for a week and do what you just did. It looks awesome!

Diane said...

Looks awesome!!! Now can you come over and do mine???? Please!!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Now I feel bad. I'm off to clean my area! Your space looks wonderful!!

Unknown said...

That's an inspiring cleanup

Deborah said...

Very impressed clean up Misty! Looks fab! Deb