Monday, November 17, 2008

Vroom Vroom

Off we go. That's how I feel all of the time as of late. So many appointments and things to take care of.
Yesterday at church we had talks on tithing and fast offerings. I was very touched at how the speakers presented these topics. In the third hour we talked about writing letters/notes. This, of course, is something near and dear to my heart. I don't think I will ever stop sending them. I love getting "happy mail".
And on that note I hope the person I sent this card too enjoys receiving it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Have a great day.
GO WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR FUN!!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Cute card! Everyone seems to always have a hard time doing boy cards but you always make great ones!

Alex said...

Very cute card Misty!! I love the colors! Perfect card for a little boy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

Wonderful card! You are such a busy Mom these days and a baby to boot! Whew! Get some sleep! Deb

Erica Bass said...

I know exactly what you mean sans the baby to haul around and the extra appointments that go with it. I finally posted something new on my blog.