Monday, October 31, 2011

Tender Moments: Opal #4


I have been trying to go back and complete layouts for Jonah's first year album. I love reminiscing over these pictures. He was such a sweet baby. He still is sweet but he's got that three year old stubborness in him now. :) I used Scrapbook Steals Opal #4 sketch to jump start this layout.

Authentique patterned papers with some chipboard Thickers, thanks to my swap box pall Amanda G.!! I just inked them up and they were perfect for this layout.



I randomly cut some papers that I thought would go with the colors in the pictures. Added some word sentiments from Authentique and voila, page done!
Have a sweet day!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

very sweet..

Christina Collins said...

So precious! Beautiful layout and such a handsome little man. My daughter just turned 1 year old. I've been looking at pictures of her as a newborn too. They grow up so quick!

Deb said...

gorgeous layout, love those fabulous papers and darling photographs!
have a spookily super day, Debxx

Erica Bass said...

I adore this page! I love the randomly cut patterned papers, the journaling lines stamped and the stitching + pearls are darling!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love all the pearl/stitched borders - such a sweet layout!