Monday, March 10, 2008

Pay it Forward and Birthdays


Birthday card for Tiffany. Another one of my friends is having a birthday. I made this card for her with my new wheel. I adore it. Thanks to Jill for the primas and the super Cowboy Kid card!!!! I got them with her pay it forward package. Later on after I go visiting teaching I'll post about the pay it forward fun. This is just a quick post to get me back into the swing of things after the long weekend. My dh and I actually had a date on Saturday. It was very nice. BTW I love the shrinky dink cowboy on Jill's card. I haven't done that for a while.

8 comments:

pescbrico said...

Such nice cards! I like the tag of the little cowboy :)
Have a great day!

The Dolphin Inn said...

CUTE !!! love the way you used those tags TFS XXX

Samantha said...

Great cards, Misty! I love that little shrinky-dink cowboy on the second one. Too cute!

I also wanted to thank you for the kind words you left on my blog about the passing of my little dog, Noel. Your comment made me smile during a difficult time.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love your card, and that cowboy card is fantastic! Love the shrinky dink . . . I haven't done that for a long time either!

Gaby Acosta said...

Wonderful cards Misty, love the cactus.
Congratultions for the baby.
A big hug.

Lauren said...

Cute, cute, cute cards! The color combinations rock.

Deb Neerman said...

Soooo stinkin' cute!!!

Thanks for sharing!

~Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

That SU wheel is high on my list! I just adore it.

These cards are wondeful. I love your artwork.