Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Spring Coffee Filter Wreath Tutorial

I have a wonderful friend...she is such an inspiration to me. She gives my daughter piano lessons every week. She gives of herself to SO MANY other people we know. I want her to know how special she is. I hope this wreath says that. Says...you are full of life and happiness and I'm grateful to be your friend and to have you in my life.
Spring wreath with my beautiful blooming irises. 
Irises in the front of my house this morning.
Tiny little dyed clothes pins to hold my pennant banner on.
Layered flowers using American Crafts Classics Collection. I love the texture and colors of this paper for spring.




Hope all you beautiful people are having a GREAT DAY. I'm going to story time at the library with my baby boy and running errands with my mama.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

um...you are BEYOND crazy. and this is BEYOND beautiful. what an amazingly special gift!

Unknown said...

Super cute and springy! How long did it take you?

Cathryn said...

Amazing my friend!!!! I LOVE it and what a beautiful gift!!!

Staci said...

What a gorgeous wreath!

Jen McD said...

This is so beautiful and feminine! You amaze me with your talent, friend.

Amy Williams said...

Oh my gorgeousness! Wow Misty, this is just beautiful! And I am quite sure it will convey your thanks and appreciation to your (very lucky!) friend!

Amy Williams said...

Oh my gorgeousness! Wow Misty, this is just beautiful! And I am quite sure it will convey your thanks and appreciation to your (very lucky!) friend!

Melissa D. said...

Stunning! You are so talented. For people like me, would you be willing to demonstrate in a bit more detail how to layer and adhere? I'd love to try it out! Incredible!