Monday, July 09, 2012

Run: On Being a Runner


Am I a "Runner"? The answer to that question would decidedly be "NO"! Do I run? Yes and I have three 5Ks coming up so I'm trying to get with it. I love working out. I love how I feel when I've just "killed it" for the last hour but I struggle with running. I have run A 5k and I ran it in just over 30 minutes but I want to be better. I want to ENJOY running. I'm not there yet.


 

It's time for a new pair of shoes. I'm sure that will help ;).
Have a great week!

6 comments:

KD said...

Misty I love that you created a layout about running! I too have been working on learning how to "enjoy" running aside from just the working out part.

Erica Bass said...

I love everything about this page!! The layered up strips of paper and washi are perfecto! :)

Charity said...

I love that your running layout looks so peaceful! Is that silly?

Melissa D. said...

A beautiful page Misty and a topic that I understand. I run daily, yet I don't really consider myself a runner. You captured the feeling beautifully and you will rock your upcoming races!

ErinJean said...

I so badly want to be a runner! I keep putting forth a small effort but I just haven't been able to put my whole heart into it. I love that you did a layout about it!

Amber Sheaves said...

Well, OF COURSE new shoes will help! They help everything. Duh. This is a stinkingly fantastical layout. And yay for entering this with us at The Paper Girls!