Thursday, February 28, 2013

DIY Enamel Dots and Pinspired Challenge #4

Yesterday I made up this tutorial for making your very own enamel dots, but at a fraction of the cost of purchasing them. Unfortunately, there was no daylight for pics so I made another project for Pinspired Challenge #4 and snapped a few new pictures.
You can view the video tutorial on Youtube at
DIY Enamel Dots
I really liked the green and orange color combo.
 

Those gold dots came out FABULOUS!

And here are the new shots of the other projects.

So much sassyness here.
 

They can be sweet too.

I also found that I could peel up the adhesive with the dots and then use that to stick it to my project. SCORE!
Craft away my friends.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Just watched the tute and have to say that you're a genius! Good thing the hubs is home right now because some of these would look perfect on my current project. Thanks for the idea.

As for the cards today. Wow, all are gorgeous and I particularily like the colors in the last one.

Michele Duffy said...

I really like how you colored the Imagine image, and those enamel dots look like so much fun.

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous and great take on the challenge.. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge.

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous take on he challenge.

Unknown said...

Absolutely genius! This papercrafting habit can get pretty costly and I'm always looking for ways to cut cost. Thanks so much for that awesome tutorial!

Kristina MacKeen said...

I love your cards. And thanks for being Thrifty Misty! You inspire me to be Thrifty Kristy!

Lalo said...

Misty I think you already know how much I totally ADORE this card!!! It's soooo pretty!!!

Erica said...

Love your take on the challenge! Each card is so unique and fun! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!