Friday, February 22, 2013

Practical Scrappers Top 10 Doodle Flower Card

Please follow the link and vote for my card if you like what you see.
There's some beautiful work over there.

I'm so excited to say that I've actually made it to another round of
Practical Scrappers Card Contest.
The task was to create a card using Mainly black and white and 25% of one other color.
The card had to include some form of stitching and it had to be a thank you card.
I think I managed to get all of that on here ;)
 

Have a super sweet day!

4 comments:

Deb said...

this is beautiful Misty, such a fabulous design, good luck with the competition, will go and vote now!
have a great weekend,
Debxx

Annette Allen said...

this is so gorgeous.. Voted for you...good luck

Jocelyn Olson said...

I keep seeing your cards in the Practical Scrappers challenge and every time I love them! Your cards are fab!

Squirlygirl said...

Good Luck Misty! I went over and cast my vote :) Love the black and white with just a pop of color on this card.
~Hugs~
Becky