Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Place Cards Pilgrims and Indians

I'm over at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog today. We're making THANKFUL projects. Every year I say I'm going to make place cards for our table and every year it gets down to crunch time and never happens. Well this year WE WILL HAVE THEM! :)





I used Stampin' Up's Turkey Talk stamp set for the pilgrim and Indian images. I punched a bunch of leaves, folded them and then inked the creases. I inked the edges of each place card and then stamped each person's name. I think they turned out so cute. (Still have to make grandma's :)).
Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

Shannon J said...

These are SO adorable!!! Your Thanksgiving table is going to look amazing with these! Happy early Thanksgiving!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Eek!! These are the sweetest tags ever!! Hugs, Darnell

Heather (goldiecar) said...

SO adorable!!!! Seriously!!

Tera said...

Love them!!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love these.