Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Baby Boy Scrapbook Layout

Seriously, OH MY GOSH! It has probably been half a year since I scrapped a page. I just adore this picture of my "baby boy" and myself from our family vacation this summer. He's twelve and he towers over me at 6ft tall now. He thinks it's pretty funny. I actually used Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo Lolite #2 sketch for this layout. I used some gorgeous papers that my friend Melissa sent me, cuz she's just super nice like that. No matter how big he gets, or how big a stinker he is,
he'll always be my baby boy.

I need to learn how to journal straight when I hand journal but I know he won't mind .

I have used DCWV, October Afternoon and WRMK papers here. The letters are Thickers.
 

You TOO, don't you forget to be awesome every day!
I love paper :)!!!

4 comments:

JKKoets said...

Beautiful layout Misty! I'm so glad to see you scrapping again!

Shannon J said...

What a sweet layout! My sister is just like you. She is only 5'0 and all three of her kids (ages 11-14) tower over her! But she's pretty happy about it when people ask if she's their sister!!!

Darnell said...

This is the best layout, Lynn! Your son is so tall at only 12! He looks like a full-grown young man! I'm looking forward to following and seeing what he looks like through the years!! A beautiful page; it's even more beautiful coz it's a little wonky! Hugs, Darnell

Melissa D. said...

This is such a perfect use of these papers! I LOVE your layout!! Sooo happy to see one from you (not that I don't adore your cards as well)! Beautiful moment captured!