Monday, May 19, 2014

Graduation Sequin Shaker Card

I can't believe all of the "children" that are graduating this year. Time really does fly. 
This was a fun shaker card that I whipped up for one of said graduates.
I tried to find "Pinto Green" to represent the local school and this was as close as I could get.

I paired the cards with some cookies that I'd made.
The tag on the cookies said, 
"You're one smart cookie!"
Have a great week.
Today is my beloved husband's birthday and in a few days we celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. 
SO EXCITING!

2 comments:

Raesha D said...

What a great card!! I love shaker cards but have never made one myself. I have sequins up the yin yang so I should make some:) Thanks for the inspiration and CONGRATS on the upcoming celebrations. I hope to meet you one day in person:)

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....I love, love, love your card! So fun and so stinkin' clever. And that grad inside your shaker...so fun. I am sure who ever receives this card will be so happy.