Monday, January 05, 2015

Casual Fridays Sequins and Felt Challenge 135

I created this card for Casual Fridays Clean and Simple Challenge. We were challenged to use sequins and felt. I stamped the feathers from Lil' Inkers Fancy Feathers set with distress inks and then went over them with my clear Wink of Stella glitter brush.

The felt sticker was a snowflake that I cut the spikes off of to create a geometric accent. I then cut it in half to add around the sentiment which is also from the Lil' Inkers set.

This challenged kind of pushed me because I don't usually use felt on my cards. I hope you are enjoying get back into the daily grind after the holiday. Today is my kiddos last day off and we're going out with a bang! :)
Stay crafty.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love what you did with the felt snowflake! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Nancy Carroll said...

Love the felt snowflake!

Jessica Kephart said...

LOVE it!! Love how you did the border of the card! Thanks so much for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

Amber Kroening said...

So pretty, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michelle said...

Stunning card! Love the beautifully inked background and felt snowflake! Great design! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!