Friday, March 02, 2012

Built Tough Papergirls Challenge


We were challenged to create a layout with a photo strip by the Paper Girls. I had these pictures I'd printed from a Mothers and Sons activity we did and I thought they would be perfect. The boys hammered bunches of nails into the wood to create geo-boards. They had a blast.

I love doing rough and tumble boy layouts just about as much as I love girly layouts...I haven't done very many of those in a while...hmmm.

I used my Extreme Elements stamps from Stampin' Up and some grungeboard with some screw head brads to keep the theme going.


3 comments:

Amber Sheaves said...

Great page as usual Misty! I lovet he screwhead brads and the torn paper! Is that splat a stamp? Ok, I have to admit that I have 3 boys and don't know what a geo board is. :\

Annette Allen said...

this page is so awesome...I just love all your layouts..

Erica Bass said...

I just love the ripped out portions on the page combined with the structured details and hardware. Thanks for playing along!