Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Create Blog Challenge: Confetti Rainbow


This weeks challenge was to use confetti on your card.
I had so much fun making this card. I've had this idea in my head for a while...to do some pointalism styled cards with my paper scraps. I just dug into my color coordinated scrap bags and punched my little heart out. I thought a rainbow would be perfect for the upcoming St. Patrick's holiday...no pot o' gold here though :)

I also continued the theme by adding dots here and there with my bullet tip Zig markers. The cloud stamps are from Hero Arts/Studio Calico. They fit perfectly into the fiskars cloud punches. I hand drew the hillsides with grass sprouts and then used my x-acto to cut them out.
Today has been a really good day. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to make some time to create.

9 comments:

Amy Williams said...

Very cool look to this card Misty! The rainbow is fab and I love those cute clouds!

Annette Allen said...

love love love this....you go girl with you fun creativity...

KD said...

This is such a great card Misty!! I love the idea of the confettie colours for the rainbow! I might have to scraplift this idea!

Stephanie U said...

Misty - your cards area always amazing! I wish I had half the talent you do in card making...

Erica Bass said...

Wow! Great use of confetti!

Virginia L. said...

Amazing work!! Love your gorgeous rainbow card! Congrats on the CREATE Blog feature!

Jen McD said...

This card just blows my mind! You are a true artist.

Chunyuan said...

gorgeous card, Lynn. Very artistic.

Anonymous said...

I love this card. What did you do for the little blue dots in the grass and the little yellow dots in the corner of the card.
Thanks,
marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com