Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary Triangle Card



I made this card for the most recent Paper Crafts call. Unfortunately, it wasn't chosen, but that is okay. It's some pretty eye candy for you today ;). I love the super fine champagne glitter from Stampin' Up and I'm SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THESE TRIANGLE STAMPS for SWEET STAMP SHOP. They're awesome and so fun to stamp with.
Hope you're having a great day...I've got to take my little guy in to have his front tooth pulled. He must have knocked it on something and killed it...now it's totally infected. :(
Stay crafty.
WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER
from last week's inspiration hop

Deborah said...
What a fun card don't you just love making Halloween projects. Good luck on the 90,000

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what this would have been awesome in the magazine.. i love it.. great designing..so glad you could share it with us today..

Erica Bass said...

I really like this card too. I would have loved seeing it in a magazine. C'est la vie! Good luck at the dentist!

Shannon J said...

How could this NOT have been chosen?!! It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for the little note you left on my blog too! It led me to you and I'm loving what you do! You've inspired me to go thrifting too - I'm hoping to get out there today!!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love the triangles.

Hettie said...

This is a lovely card.
xx

Brittany M. said...

Beautiful card! I can't believe this was not chosen! Hope all went well at the dentist today...

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful anniversary card...love those triangles but that glitter is amazing.