Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Black Burlap Wreath Tutorial: We R Memory Keepers


I was so excited to be a guest designer for We R Memory Keepers. The papers and stickers are all from their Bewitched product line.

This cute little witchy was just popped up on the predesigned background paper.

How about a fun Halloween challenge in the form of a Rubix cube garbed in some great papers.

For this card I used the chevron paper paired with my Sweet Stamp Shop Triangle Style set and a cardstock sticker, Studio Calico wood veneer letters and May Arts trim.

Many of the flowers on my wreath were cut with my Silhouette machine and then rolled into shape. I attached many of them with stick pins first to figure out placement and then added hot glue to affix.
 

This bow is one of the the cutest details. I love this Silhouette cut. I see many more paper bows in my future ;).

So there you have it. Halloween ready and I still have a bunch of paper to play with!!
Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Heather (goldiecar) said...

These are gorgeous projects Misty!!!

Annette Allen said...

what a cute post.. love your Halloween projects..

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...wow...wow! So many amazing projects and cards. Love them all.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! Love all the flowers.. perfect colors!! That rubic's cute is awesome too!!! And the cards! Amazing projects!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges