Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tessa's birthday...last year.

So here's the double lo for Tessa's 4th birthday party. I used some flocked paper from Costco. I wasn't quite the right color so I inked it up I just made the whole lo better. The title was stamped with SU's Jumbo Outline Alphabet (thanks Erica, for letting me borrow it). The other stamps are SU Polka Dots and Petals.
Church was good today. No chocolate, but still good. The kids were totally rowdy and I let them talk A LOT! Normally, I'm all over them to settle down, but what the hay, summer's comin'! I think I might get some scrappin' in today...we'll see.

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

She is so lovely! Great pages! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like she had a fantastic party! She is adorable.

Isn't that alphabet fun? I got it with one of my Stampin' Start goals and it is one of the best free sets I have.

I mailed you something on Friday. I had to add something in there for Tessa. I hope she likes it.

Jenn

My Paper World said...

Great pages! and gorgeous photos too! xx

Erica Bass said...

this one did turn out so good!