Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fondue With Friends


My friend, Jenn, put together a fondue night for our friends that have known eachother since before marriage or children. It was my first forray into fondue. Man, was I in heaven, I must have eaten my share of the night's millions of calories. So yummy. I had a lot of fun with this double lo. The pictures of the people were very yellow due to lighting so I converted those to b/w and left the foodie pics vibrant. We also had a white elephant gift exchange. The green goo was one of the things we ended up with and the rest of the night was spent by all making farty noises with it and just generally manhandling it!!!!
Today is our ninth anniversary and I've got a sitter so we're FREEE!!!!! I don't know what we'll be doing but I'm sure we'll have a good time.
Have a great day.




8 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun layout! I just love how you captured the spirit of the fun. I also like this page because I could focus on the photos.

Lacey said...

I love this layout! And... I want copies of all the pictures!

I learned two things from this layout. 1) While all the wives are sitting on their husbands' laps, my husband would rather sit on me.
2) It is really time for me to cut my hair again. I love it in those pics.

Alex said...

TODAY is your anniversary??!!! Mine too - 15 years ago, Tony and I got married...how funny is that??!!!

Great pages Misty - I love fondue, especially with good friends. Great use of the Kraft paper, perfect for this!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Silly Teacher said...

I need copies too!!! Cool layout!

Silly Teacher said...

could you email them to me?

D said...

Looks delicious! I love the graphic nature of the LO and how many photos you used. I will be scraplifting this LO and I'll let you know when I post it. I love that you fixed the lighting issue by making the group photos black and white. They look great and the contrast with the color photos is perfect! Love it!

Jenn D said...

This is FANTASTIC! What a great double lo. I love your photos. There is so much color in them. They just pop.

Kim Watson said...

I can't believe how many of you posts I missed....but I have been all blog bleuugh! over the last week.

I love this L.O! & how you mixed B&W with color pic's...great job!! I might feel led to lift it....hope you don't mind!!

KJ
x
PS thanks for the tips on using paper in the dymo...:o)