Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To The Moon Joses


I made this card for my friend's son. He turned six a couple of weeks ago and they celebrated on Saturday. I used my SU Pun Fun Set. The swirls are from Technique Tuesday. I embossed them in white and then sponged ink over them to make it look like exhaust. The faux stitching is done with a white gel pen.

I keep forgetting to thank Jenn D. for honoring me with the Arte de Pico award. I watch two extra kiddos on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so my time is short. I will try to fit in my pics sometime this week.

Happy Birthday to Michelle tomorrow if I don't get a chance. I'm gettin an old filling replaced. Yippee! NOT!
PS I didn't do a whole post on Saturday on why I love my baby girl so much, but this pretty much sums it up. Tessa, at two years old.

12 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, your little one is so cute Misty and love the card you made, excellent :) :) x

Alex said...

She is a cutie patootie Misty, look at those big eyes and beautiful blonde hair!!

The card is adorable and perfect for a little boy!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

I love the "exhaust" on the card...cute!! And what a sweetie pie..........I miss those adorable little ages!!

Jill said...

Love the card. The swirls are ingenious. Tessa is too cute too.

Lori Barnett said...

OH MY GOSH!! HOW TOTALLY CUTE IS THAT VIDEO!! happy happy happy it makes me :) I LOVE these little girls - I should...I have 4 of my own!! Sweet little Angel!!

Lori Barnett said...

oh ya....totally cute card too :)

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!

That card is a blast!! :)

Erica Bass said...

I love that rocket from pun fun. The card is great!

Happy bday to Michelle and JoJo.

Isn't it funny to run across those sweet little video clips?

Lauren said...

She is too adorable. Love the card - great job!

Jenn D said...

Awww, she steals the show for sure. Colin wants to know how you got his rocket ship from his invitations. LOL! Cute card.

Deborah said...

The card is a blast! Your daughter is too cute! Deb

Anonymous said...

women.daai007.org