Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not Much


Here is a lo that I did about the little bundle coming our way. I used a bunch of scraps and a new paper from MM Noteworthy line.
Journaling: "It may not look like much, this little blob, but to me it means the WORLD! Going into the ultrasound I just prayed that there would be a heartbeat. A year ago I never would have imagined that I'd be so scared, I mean I have three healthy children, but we had a wake up call last year. I lost the baby I was carrying and was subsequently diagnosed with hyperthyroid. Months of medication helped me to regulate my thyroid and I was able to conceive again. So began the waiting game...would I be able to keep this baby? Well, here we are three months later and our baby is doing great. I don't even have to take any medication. I'm normal for now. Our little one will join us in September...can't wait."
We had snow yesterday, YES snow in April in New Mexico. I HATE that. Otherwise things couldn't be better. The kids all went to the dentist today and their teeth are GREAT! I feel good today, besides the sciatica. Take care and have a great day!

9 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great journaling! There is crazy weather everywhere lately. I think we have snow forecasted for the upcoming weekend. Spring just doesn't want to arrive!

Robyn said...

congratulations! What a very special page. I am touched by your journaling.

Sadie said...

What wonderful words. Congratulations on the fantastic news.

Snow in Mexico - OMG - I went to Mexico a few years ago & I would never have beleived it would snow.

Here in the UK yes, in fact we had lots on Easter Sunday, but Mexico?

Sadie said...

Missed that bit Misty...d'oh.
I take it you do not get a lot of snow usually in April. Is is usually quite warm there most of the year?

pescbrico said...

I love it! :) Very beautiful! Those first months are the worst when we fear to lose the baby! I wish you everything will go smooth! :)
Pascale

Christina Carnoy said...

gorgeous lo!

Alex said...

totally wonderful layout and the journaling made ME tear up - how awesome that everything is going well!! This will make such an amazing memory for you to look back on and for your soon-to-be miracle to get to see!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

PattiM said...

Love your LO....Beautiful journaling...... I so wished I was allowed to keep a pic of the sonogram.......That's an awesome blob as you call it.....Congratulations on the bump....

Patti

Jill said...

What a sweet page! I'm so happy for you my friend!