Saturday, April 12, 2008

Birthday boy page and fun in the park

So here's just one more layout. Aaron's 3rd birthday party in March. There's actually a third page that goes with this that has the Scenic Route star paper on top and green on the bottom. For some reason he's really into Diego (Dora's Cousin) I don't think he's seen the cartoon more than twice but he loves it. He got a Diego grooming kit, Diego Walkie Talkies and a lego kit consisting of Mac and Lightning McQueen.
It was warm here last weekend and we went to the park. It was fun to just hang out. They have this "slide" that's really just a bunch of rollers and the kids, and Travis, love it. Here's a couple of pictures... Travis and Tessa on the "slide", he likes to make it go FAST!
Me trying to gather all the chicks to mommy for a pic in the park (I would just like you to know that my dh ALWAYS takes pics of me when I'm not "ready", he thinks he's so clever) Another side note: everyone says that I don't look almost 5 months pregnant, and to them I say, "Well, I am." I just grow "fuller" every day... up a bra size, up a pant size, I just wish I COULD wear maternity clothes and be done with it instead of looking like I just "put on" 10 lbs. Enough grumbling.
And finally a pic of Jakob and Aaron racing down the slide.
And here I sit at my computer with a fire blazing in the wood stove because it's freezing. Ugh!
Have a great day.

6 comments:

Alex said...

Wonderful page and I love the pics!!! You look beautiful, quit worrying about it!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lesli said...

Great LO - looks like a wonderful time all around!

Erica Bass said...

It is nice to look pregnant and not just overweight. On the flip side it sucks to not be pregnant and be asked if you are!

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR DOUBLE LAYOUT,WHAT GREAT PHOTO'S!LOVE THE LO IN YOUR LAST POST AS WELL,THE BUTTERFLIES LOOK AWESOME.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

FUN birthday layout! I love the colors you chose.

Estivalia said...

your pictures and layout are way too cute! :)