Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And the Winner of the Li'l Buck's Blog Booty Is!

And the WINNER is! Sorry it took me so long. I had to make an excel spreadsheet to see how many individual commentors there were and then I used www.random.org to pick a winner from 1-103. The randomizer picked number 67 which happens to be GIOVANNA. Please contact me by tomorrow to claim your prize. And because I was feeling particularly generous this morning I decided to randomize one more number to win a brand new INKADINKADO BIRDS GALORE SET. The randomizer picked number 68. Weird how number 68 is SOOOO random (ummmm comes right after number 67) and just happens to be my good friend MICHELLE W. I think Michelle might be happy to get this set for her birthday which is May 1st! YEAH!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:67
Timestamp: 2008-04-22 18:07:31 UTC

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:68
Timestamp: 2008-04-22 18:11:51 UTC

8 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Marlou McAlees said...

well done to the winners!!! enjoy the stamps, they are beautiful :)

Gina Wrona said...

congrats to the winners!

Lee said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!

Alex said...

Congratulations to the winners, fabulous goodies, those stamps are awesome! Misty, I love your little skunk card down below, just adorable!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Gina Juliet said...

congratulations winners!!!!

Bunny B said...

Woot! Congrats to the lucky winners! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations to the winners! Those stamps are fantastic!