Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I stink your sweet!


I made this card with my new pun fun set. It's just so cute. I had issues with coloring this little guy because the paper was resisting the ink, darn SEI paper. Sage Shadow ink with silk flower and a button. I also used my spiral punch. Hope you all are having a great day!

I just found out that I won a Cuttlebug from LESLI over at Dragonfly Time you should check out her site! She's got amazing sketches( page plans) for scrapbook layouts and cards. Really fun stuff. So my day is going pretty amazingly. Thanks to all who participated in the blog booty giveaway.

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

well done congratulations, I seen on Lesli's blog that you won and I was delighted for you :) but I never said anything to spoil the surprise, you will love it, I love mine!! :)
and your card is super cute xx

Lee said...

Awww........that is just tooooo cute!! I love the use of the little stars!! :)

pescbrico said...

Cute card! I'm really happy you won! :)

jjcreations said...

This is cute....especially the "floral bouquet". LOL Joan

Allison Rankin said...

This is cute as a button!

Bunny B said...

That card -- TOO CUTE! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I knew you won the Cuttlebug!! What an awesome prize from Lesli! I love this card! I really need to get one of those spiral punches! I love it!

Judy said...

This card is adorable.