Monday, April 21, 2008

Owl Be There For You

We had so much fun this weekend! Thanks so much to the girl in the brown T-Shirt in the background, E!. Michelle was goofin' around...we laughed a lot and ate a lot of M&M's. I've still got to take pictures of the projects we made and the layouts I finished, but when I do I'll post.
Today Jakob is off of school so I'm planning on taking the kids to the Rio Grande Nature Center for a little field trip. The weather is supposed to be perfect!
On to the Owl. Sorry he has a black eye but my glimmer mist oversprayed or rather undersprayed under my mask. I tried my best to fix it but it's still not perfect. Rubons are from Stampin' Up.
I'm so excited to pick a Random Number for the BLOG BOOTY drawing tomorrow morning. Are y'all excited. This is so fun. I've been to so many new blogs, thanks to all who posted and I've been so inspired.
Have a great day!

11 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Wow that's a great picture of me (in the background) Michelle should go for the flower eyes more often! I had a lot of fun too, now on to recuperating! But at least I am officially done with two LO'd now!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love the owl card! I didn't notice the eye injury until you mentioned it! I think it looks fine! I love that owl! Glad you had a great time. Love the flower eyes!

Alex said...

Misty, this owl card is stinkin' cute!! I would not have even noticed the eye until you said something!! Sounds like you had a blast, nice flower eyes - LOL!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kim Watson said...

Hi there...thanks for commenting on my blog!
Your owl card is really cute...I love the stitching! Have a super day too!
~Kim!

Liz said...

ooohhh love the card, I love the green patterned base paper! Glad you had fun at your Super Relaxing Weekend! I was traveling back and forth to Colorado... But I'm glad I came back to wonderful weather. :)

Jill said...

First of all, YOU ROCK!! Thank you so much for the awesome birthday card. I truly love it and I can't wait to play with all those awesome owl images. You are too good to me, my friend. And yes, I love your card here too. You have great style!

Deb Wood said...

This is so cute, I just love it and thanks for the link to my blog candy, I just noticed it!!

Deb Wood said...

Ohhh and did I say Congratulations? I think I keep forgetting. How exciting for you!

Bunny B said...

Love that owl card! It's adorable!!

Amy Yang said...

Oh no, I think I've found another owl stamp I've got to have, lol :)

Lauren said...

This is super cute. The owl is fantastic!