Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby Update. Look at this beautiful creation...


I had my 20 week ultrasound today. It was interesting to see how different technicians can catch different things in the pictures. For some reason I didn't think her pics were as clear as the ones I had with Tessa and Aaron. She was super nice. To be fair the little one was trying to hide. So here is my sweet cheeks...the head neck and shoulder.

This one just makes me say, "Awwwwww." The little hand on the head and scrawny arm covering the face. Awwwwww.
So are you dying to know as much as I was today? Hmmmmm? Looks like we're having a boy. I really couldn't be happier. Tessa and I are going to be totally outnumbered, but now it'll be just her and I scrappin' together. You all have a great day.
Oh, and look at this one with the hand covering his eye. Just precious. I have to go back in eight weeks because my placenta is lying very close to my cervical opening... just to check. I'm sure everything will be fine.

14 comments:

Princess Muhmah and The Clan: said...

That is so awesome! I'd kind of hoped for as sister...since my baby and your baby will be in primary together, but I guess we can do with another boy. The pictures are darling. I also noticed that the pics weren't as clear with this one as they were less than two years ago with Isabel. Oh well...it's still amazing!

Lee said...

Wow!!! And WoW!! They didn't have these type of ultrasounds for my babies!! What incredible detail!!! And what a cutie pie!! Congrats!! These are some special moments to treasure!! Hugs!!!

D said...

Beautiful! Boys are great! I am outnumbered too. It's not so bad. :)

My placenta was low too (partial placenta previa) and it cleared up by the next ultrasound.

Jamie Lyn said...

Hye Congrats Buck Family!!! I hope all is well for you misty I will keep you in my prayers that all will turn out ok.

pescbrico said...

This is really wonderful images! The ultrasounds machines they are using is much more clear than what we have here! I'm happy for you all :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful images! I did get your snail addy - your cuttlebug will be on it's way on MOnday :)

Jenn D said...

Awww, congrats on your new baby boy. I just love these high definition u/s. Precious first photos!

Erin... said...

great pics!! my siter just had her ultra sound too so you must be due right at the same time!!

Diane said...

Amazing!!!

Erica Bass said...

Your baby looks so cute already!! I'm excited for you!

Alex said...

Oh, I got all teary eyed just looking at these!! Thanks for sharing these fabulous shots of your new little miracle - he is beautiful!!! I am so very happy for you!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, Misty, thanks for sharing with us first pictures of your beautiful baby :) x

Libby Hickson said...

Congratulations Misty!!!! :-)

Jill said...

I'm so behind on my blurfing but you know I can't stay away from your blog for long. CONGRATULATIONS! Another boy! Woohoo. I totally feel you on the being outnumbered thing but boys are really great. I'm so happy for you!