Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag, I'm It

I was tagged by Stephanie at

http://stephaniesstampinspot.blogspot.com/

I need to give seven interesting facts about myself. Hmmmm...
Blog candy here: The Voices In My Head...Lim's Blog


1. I am Twilight addicted, obsessed, smitten.
2. I eat bran flakes or steele cut oats EVERY morning.
3. I was married here. Like a fairytale princess.
4. I have a bachelors in architecture from here, the sad part is that when I went there it looked like this and wasn't even technically "on campus" it was across the street. They took away a bunch of university parking and built the new SAAP on campus. It's amazing the change that can take place within a couple of years.


5. Every year we go camping on the beach in California with my husband's famly for a week! I LOVE it.
6. I love to cross stitch, my mom taught me at a young age.
7. I speak and understand espanol pretty well.
The card is pretty self explanatory. Delight in Life set by Stampin up in Glorious green and Purely Pomegranate.
I'll be MIA this weekend because there's a SU retreat I'm attending. Ahhhh, a much deserved break.
OH YEAH, DON'T FORGET BLOG CANDY BELOW!!!!

9 comments:

Liz said...

MY GOODNESS! Is that Church beautiful or what?!? I'm jealous! Well of course... I love the card, but hate this weather.. Is is snowing over there? We had slight flurrys on the west side of Alb.. ugh.. I hate it. I want SUMMER! Have fun at your retreat!

Erica Bass said...

I can't wait to play this weekend! Even thought technically I will be "working"!

Latharia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you have a wonderful retreat!!!

Wow ... the San Diego Temple is just gorgeous!!!!!

Maybe I'll check out Twilight. Do you have a profile on GoodReads.com so I can see what other books you like?

http://101challengesin1001days.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Pretty card. Enjoy your retreat this weekend and thanks for sharing some facts abut yourself.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

VERY cute card! I love it! Enjoy your retreat!

I just wanted to let you know that the man and woman on my card is not a rub on. I actually square punched it from a sheet of the Love, Elsie paper. I went to HL not long ago when they had paper half off, and I was happy to find a big slab of Love, Elsie papers!

Lee said...

Hi Misty! Nice to "meet" you via my blog!! I was born in Albuquerque, but never lived there for very long. We're neighbors!!! LOL This card is so pretty!! I love the layered flower!!

Alex said...

Beautiful card Misty and love the facts - that church IS gorgeous!!!

ooh, a SU! retreat - how fun!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lim said...

Thanks for taking part in my blog candy.I wish you good luck on the drawing and stop by at my place again some time :)
Have a nice day. Hugs,
Lim.

Jill said...

Oooh! I love Twilight too. Loved reading your fun facts. Great card too.