Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Girl's Night Out


We try to get together for birthdays, just the girls ya know. Sometimes we go out every other month and sometimes it's more frequently. This particular night we enjoyed New Mexican food, I pesonally had a stuffed sopaipilla. So stinkin' yummy. I wish I had a pic but it was quite dark in there. The floral paper is flocked with the orange and I used my SU Office Accoutrements set for the journaling block and flowers. Orange Peel Stickles for bling and buttons from various sources.
Things are going along swimmingly. We leave for California in 9 days and we're all so excited! We'll be gone for ten days. I just need to find someone to water our garden and trees while we're gone. I'm thinking the neighbor girl if she's here. I've got to get our little trees planted today so I hope you all have a great day and I'm off!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

The layout is awesome, I love the flocked paper. I have some Kimberly Poloson that is beautiful. That is a great picture of you, too!

Lee said...

Oh how fun!!! I'm so long overdue for a girls night out!! I'm totally planning one soon and a Stuffed Sopapilla is gonna be on my menu!! I love those!!!

Lauren said...

This is super awesome. Love the damask.

Unknown said...

Just discovered your wonderful blog. I love all the scrapbook pages. Your cards are fabulous too, of course, but I haven't come across that many scrapbooking blogs that ring my bell--yours sure does. I'll come back to visit often!

Jill said...

Love your page. The colors are awesome.

Kim Watson said...

I like how you cut out the flocked design....really effective & tied the colors together with the buttons. Great L.O!
9 days....wow! thats just round the corner!
:o)

Erica Bass said...

Great Lo. I really like the brocade style flocked paper. It was fun to hang out on Friday! Good luck getting ready!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally FUN page! Love the flocked paper, and Office Accoutrement is one of my favorite SU sets that I don't have!! Love it!

Alex said...

This is a rockin' page Misty - just love the flocked paper and the buttons are fab! I love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

dutchbird said...

I love this colorful page!