Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jonah's Blessing

On Sunday, our baby received a name and a blessing from his father. It was such a special day. I cried when I heard Travis get choked up while he was speaking. He blessed Jonah to be a great example to his brothers and sister. It's amazing how someone so little can fill your life so completely. My mom made the most beautiful blessing outfit for him. He looked so adorable in his vintage looking outfit. Travis even praised the craftsmanship and the buttons. I love this picture of the two of them together. My mom took some of Travis and I with him, but let's just say she doesn't really know her way around and SLR camera and they are not salvageable. I will probably dress him up in it again just to get some family shots. I need a remote for my camera. Have a great day!

5 comments:

The Morris Family said...

How precious

Kristy said...

Oh I just want to love on him. I wish I were closer so that I could just pop over and take some photos for you and have Tracey make you a video....heck....just to meet you would make my year!

What a precious little peanut. Amazing what they bring into our lives....isn't it?

Alex said...

He is so precious - what a special day for you and your family - TFS it with us! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

He is just so perfect! What a gorgeous baby he is. I've loved looking at his photos.

I know what you mean about having limited computer time. I have the same problem, especially with the 75 degree weather this week. We have to enjoy it while it lasts - not much longer because this weekend they are talking mid 40's.

~amy~ said...

Sweet!!!