Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Boo! Let the sugar rush begin!

Unfortunately, it was a bit late when I got outside to take pictures and the sun was really low but at least I got something.

Isn't he the cutest dinosaur you ever did see?

Now give me some chocolate or I'll stomp on your house.

Oh and my sweet 50's girl. At first she insisted she have pig tails but after seeing herself in with the pony she relented and swung it around a few times.

She has now told me that wearing socks with your skirt is "much nicer than tights" :)

My blurry little G.I. Joe guy. He has wanted to be this character since last year.


And the final child: Lego Batman Minifigure Dude

I think his hnds came out so cool. It was very difficult for him to see with this costume on...he couldn't see anywhere but straight ahead but he loved it and so did everyone who saw him. He had black pants on the first time he wore it but the were in the wash. Oh well.
Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween. Now to start planning next years costumes.
Oh, I was Rosie the Riveter but this is the only picture I have because my Powershot decided to die Saturday night. The sensor went bad or something.

 This is the best pic of the family. I'm sad about my little baby camera. :(

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

fun fun fun... thanks for sharing..

that is what i asked for Christmas...a new camera..

Unknown said...

so stinkin' adorable! and can i just say, lego mini man is still my favorite. :)