Thursday, February 07, 2008

Making Brian's Day!


FIRST Check out this post on Lisa Bearnson's blog and see if you can help... I have SO many stickers that I just threw a whole bunch in an envelope and mailed them off with this card to Brian Nashimoto (he's a major sticker fiend). Lisa's hope is that he gets them for V-day! I wish I could see the look on his face as he receives tons of stickers and I hope he has fun with them all.
Again, I used Julee Tillman's Honored Guest sketch, can you tell I'm trying to become the honored guest?!?!?! The heli stamp is from SU Going Somewhere (retired). Stamped in Taken with Teal. The tab sticker is from SEI. Have a great day

6 comments:

Diane said...

Ooh I love your card,that sketch is wonderful and the colors...my oh my it's a beautiful card!!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous Misty!! love this!! :) x

Jill said...

Cute cute cute! I love the colors you used.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fun! I like the mix of papers you chose. I'm going to have to go pack up a bunch of my stickers - thanks for sharing the link.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute card! I mailed a whole bunch of stickers to Brian on Friday too! My girls and I totally cleared out the PSB! We never use stickers, and what a great feeling to send them off to someone who will not only use them, but be thrilled to get them!

Lesli said...

That is such a cute card - I love the green and orange. Thanks for the heads up on Lisa's blog!!!